Saturday, January 3, 2015

Hero Of The Week - 1/3/15


There are no rules here for Hero Of The Week. The Hero can be a man, woman, animal, or in this week's case, a thing. So, without further adieu, here is this week's Hero of the week:

from Amazon

I know what you are thinking.. exercise equipment, new year, right.. Well, kind reader you are wrong. These bands, or something like them, were responsible for giving Dingy Harry a long over due beat down. Apparently one of them snapped, smacked him in the head, causing him to fall and break a couple of ribs. Now, while I feel bad for the guy, I do have to think that if it were caught on tape, it would have been hilarious. I imagine he was doing something like this:
Again, from Amazon
For the record, I wish the man no ill will or harm and hope for a speedy recover for him. That being said, given how he has been a primary actor in using his position as senate leader to dismantle the American Democratic process, i'd be lying if I didn't say I am in awe of how karma continues to exact it's own kind of justice, time and again.

So here's to you Elastic Exercise Band - Our Hero of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment