Sunday, August 18, 2013

I like where this is going...


As an admitted Horologist (click on the link - it's not what you initially thought - yes you did think that!) I think this watch (H/T Gizmag) is moving the technology in the right direction. I like the idea of a traditional, honest to God, precision movement combined with smartphone connectivity. The 41 megapixel camera is probably a bit too much though. Here's a workable goal - a watch, with bluetooth connectivity, that has a normal sweep dial, that lights up or vibrates when my phone rings. I would also love to have a configurable 'other' dial / display on there too. Say it could show temp, altimeter, or tide chart or something. Maybe even caller ID when the phone rings. Oh - and is available for less than $70. Is that asking too much? <sigh> Probably....

No comments:

Post a Comment