Sunday, August 25, 2013

It's not me, it's you

Via Gizmodo:


Since I took a bit of a drive yesterday I was struck by how many distracted cell phone user drivers there are on the road. I don't know how it is in your area, but in the DC area I can pretty much count on seeing two or three really bad cases every time I venture out. You know the type - going 45 in the left lane of a highway with a 65 limit. Swaying back and forth across their lane, sometimes drifting over the while line on the right or the dashed line in the center. Yeah, those people. Traffic backs up behind these oblivious asshole, and some very good driving by those around them has saved many a driver from high crash induced insurance rates. So I guess we should thank them for sharpening our driving skills. Or do what this guy did if the opportunity ever presents itself....

No comments:

Post a Comment