Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Stuff & Nonsense

Stuff I had time to look at today.. first up MAN CARD REVOKED
http://www.gizmag.com/trego-wear-ipad/26971/
I don't care how 'convenient' it is, this is just going full Emo. It is I think the 2013 version of a fanny pack.
_________________________________________________________________

http://www.suasnews.com/2013/04/22136/dji-introduces-first-consumer-uav-with-integrated-14-megapixel-and-full-hd-camera/
So PETA is going to harass hunters with drones?  My first thought on reading that, was to wonder how in world could the FAA justify giving them a license to fly their own drone the perform what is essentially an illegal act? Of course, in this corrupt administration, such a permit would probably be just business as usual and it will be up to the States to enforce their own laws...

_________________________________________________________________


Eating guinea pigs is just gross. It's not that I am against eating rodents, but any animal that has been domesticated as a pet should never be eaten - end of story. I do freely admit to having eaten squirrel...

No comments:

Post a Comment