Thursday, September 5, 2013

Something Red

(Yeah - Red Wine - Get it?)

So apparently the Bamster has forgotten about some red line he drew that folks are making a big fuss about. Being the ever helpful citizen I am, I thought that i'd help him find it. My reasoning is that if someone as important as the President of the most powerful country in the world drew a red line somewhere, surely there would be a picture of it somewhere on the internet.

(Ugh - that red was driving me crazy - switching back over to normal. Use your imagination and pretend the rest of this is in red on black). I searched Google for images of red lines to see if I could help him find his red line. After all, it is just unseemly for our President to be wondering around mumbling about a lost red line.

The first picture I found was this:


But that is just some old white Jew nominally in charge of some insignificant mid-east country with a poster. There is no way that's the Bamster's "world drawn" red line. Looking further I found this:


While this is a prominent red line in Washington DC, I don't think he drew that line either. I used to ride that red line briefly every day when I worked in DC. I would transfer to it at Metro center. That place was a zoo. Perhaps he misspoke and meant to say "I lost <mumble> on the Red Line". That I could believe. In that case maybe he should check with these guys:

http://www.copblock.org/

Maybe he actually meant that he lost a movie, namely this one:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120863/
It's been a while since I've been in Blockbuster, but since it's been like 10 years since that came out on tape, if he hasn't returned it yet I've got some good news and bad news for him. The bad news is that he is going to have to pay like $30 for an old and busted movie that he probably doesn't even have a player he can watch it on. The good news is since they are practically out of business and have probably mostly laid off most of their workers due to Obamacare, if he doesn't say anything they won't know. So maybe if that is the case he should probably Ix-Nay on the Ed-Ray Ine-Lay.

Looking further, I found this:

http://www.redlinebicycles.com/
Maybe he meant to say he is missing his "red line bike". I can see being upset and going on national TV about that. After all, we are talking about a primo BMX bike here. The only problem with that is that I don't think BMX is really his style. Does this look like a guy that is into BMX?

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk

Maybe he meant to say "I drawed at Redline" <as in 'tied'>. Redline being this 5 year old MAC game:

http://www.macworld.com/article/1056831/redline.html

I would hate for that to be the case. Then even an old guy like Senator McCain would make fun of his lack of tech game savvy:

http://www.washingtonpost.com
Well I have to say that this search is a bust. I am sorry I have failed you Mr. President. On the other hand, perhaps if Congress continues to probe the various scandals your administration has started, something will be found.

Update!!!: Welcome IMAO readers! Looks like this is becoming a regular thing. While your here, look around, kick the tires, and see if the blog is something you'd like to take a look at on a regular basis. I have an eclectic mix of tech, humor, politics, and nostalgia and post almost every day unless i'm hung up doing 'real work'. Once again, mucho thanks the Harvey for providing the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment